Ingur Boettger - Productdesigner, Inventor, Maker
- My love for designing, inventing, making and building has it's offspring in my early childhood. So the choice for my studies after my highschool degree (Abitur) at the Waldorfschule Schopfheim in 2009 was easy.
- After I finished two internships at a carpinter and in a metal workshop in 2011, I started to study Industrial Design at the Pforzheim University of Applied Science.
- During my studies I gained many more influeces and knowledge while studying at the HDK Gothenburg for one semester.
- I did a first internship-semester at Studio Bas Sala in Rotterdam, where I also build the benches that I show here.
- Right now I'm doing another internship at PCH Innovations in Berlin, to get more practical experience in a new field.